Monday, September 12, 2005

HE LEADS ME BESIDE STILL WATERS

DEDICATION TO NEW ORLEANS RESIDENTS


DEEP CALLETH UNTO DEEP

Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? Or hast thou walked in the search of the depth? Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? Or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death? Job 38:16-17

Deep calleth unto deep ... all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me ... Save me O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. I sink ... where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God ... O God thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee ... Deliver me ... and let me not sink ... let me be delivered ... out of the deep waters. Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me. Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good; turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies. And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily. Psalm 42:7, 69:1-3,5, 14-17
GOD IS OUR REFUGE AND STRENGTH A PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE

YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!


No comments: